Plonga.com is a casual gaming website. On a daily base, people add new games to Plonga.com. These are all online games, so all games can be played directly on the website without installing the game on the PC, tablet or mobile phone. We think the quality of the games has to be very high, therefore we accurately check all games before adding them to Plonga.com.
To minimize the risk that we violate any copyright from the games we offer on our site, we took some precautions. Via this page we want to inform our users, or any other person involved;
- The games offered on Plonga.com are hosted on servers of 3rd parties and/or game distributors, which means Plonga.com does not host any games but is just an online gathering place for games hosted by game distributors such as Azerion, Gamedistribution.com, Famobi GmbH, Softgames GmbH, GamePix S.r.l.
- Plonga.com is not responsible for any copyright violations found in games hosted by 3rd parties and/or game distributors
- When we think that a game hosted by a 3rd party and/or game distributor has similar gameplay and/or graphics as an existing game in any app store, we add the word 'Online' to the game title, so it is clear that it is not the official game. By doing this, our players know that the game offered is not an original game
- For placing some games, permission has been requested and accepted by copyright holders known by Plonga.com
- A significant number of games can be placed on internet sites without any constraints. For some games it was impossible to find the copyright holders or it was impossible to get the information via internet due to the common use of the game
- Some games can be used after keeping some rules in mind. As far as we can judge, Plonga.com works by the rules and constraints
- We do not change the source code of the games. References from f.e. creditholders, brand names or references to other sites, stay in their original state
The law regarding internet development and applications is a changing environment. Therefore the rules of what is done and/or not done is not always clear and will give space for our own interpretation.
It is possible that, despite our great accuracy and sincere intentions, a copyright holder finds itself damaged in their rights. In such case we friendly request you to contact us by sending an email to ronlopetegui [at] gmail.com. When your objection is reasonable and understanding, the game in question will be removed from Plonga.com immediately. Our experience showed this approach is successful.
Log Files Like many other Web sites, Plonga.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Plonga.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsersrespective websites.